Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Simple Little Post

Untitled
Love this game!
I needed to take the time to write a few things and to see where my thoughts left me.  My mind has been every where since returning home for the summer, starting my new job, and starting classes.

I'm also spending a good amount of time avoiding people that I simply don't want to see.  It's amazing how much seeing someone's car somewhere can just fill me with anger and resentment.  I know that it is impossible to avoid certain people forever this summer, but I'm going to need time to adjust to the fact that my old haunts aren't quite as safe as they used to be.

I wanted to share some recent photos with y'all, if I can pull them up. I recently learned that Flickr is offering 1TB of free storage(!) but I hadn't signed in since before the announcement.  At first glance, the site is looking a lot different.

This is about as close to a "Wordless Wednesday" post as I will ever be able to get to.  I just simply ramble too much, but here is my life in pictures for the most part!
Untitled
My class theme.
Untitled
Rainbow chasing!
Untitled
Mason jar cup from WalMart!
Untitled
I'm obsessed with making myself pretty on instagram
Untitled
Puppies!
Untitled
Glitter nails are the best.
Untitled
What I sent my mom the other day
Untitled
Back country road
Untitled
Recent photo... I'm a little bit tanner now!

1 comment:

  1. Ditto on the avoiding people. Except for me, it's extended family :p

    And I recently saw the Flickr announcement, too - I was looking at someone's knitting pattern on Flickr - and was like, "Holy cannoli, a terabyte?!"

    Love the pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to view my blog. I love comments, I hope you leave one. :-)